Virtual Classrooms Greek intermediate / advanced
Intermediate 2 (CEFR: B1.2) Virtual Classroom via Zoom
|Info:||14 lessons / 21 hour|
|Lesson duration:||1,5 hour|
|Where:||Online, Zoom platform|
How do you feel about being able to talk about such a wide variety of topics? In this course, you are going to experience what in fact an “Independent user “of the language is. Talk about your free time, public transport, Carnival or other customs of your country, sightseeing or ancient monuments, education, health and much more.
In grammar you keep practicing on whatever you have learned up till now and you expand your knowledge by learning about the middle/passive voice in the present, future and past tense and a new form: ‘paratatikos’.
For this course, we use the book Ellinika B.
Our Strong Points
- Lato is more than just a language school. We focus only on one language: Greek. We love what we do and at Lato we do it exactly as we dreamt, with the right people in the right position. Every day we try to do better what we already know to do well.
- Lato is a Centre for Greek culture & language, which means that we focus on spreading this and we try to treat them as a common good, not as a product.
- Until now we are proud to say that we have only satisfied students, that is why we dare to set the bar even higher and we are sure you will enjoy your lessons. If not, we give you your money back. See more at General Terms and Conditions.
- Whatever your level is, whether absolute beginner or advanced student, at Lato there is always a suitable course for you. Even if you wish just to talk a little bit with Greek friends during your vacations or you have a Greek partner and you have a strong motivation to learn the language, at Lato we are able to turn your wish into reality and we are always willing to help you choose the right course or type of lessons.
- With an experience of about 20 years in teaching and having worked for the Hellenic American
University, embassies, multinational companies and Cultural Centres, we know how to find out
your pace, to realize your special needs, to answer all your questions and, in short, to do
what we promise.
See our portfolio